Is Anyone Happy With Their Body

alessandra_main.jpgVictoria's Secret bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio has been everywhere recently:she walked in the Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Giles fashion shows this season, just before shooting the Victoria's Secret swimwear catalog in the Caribbean. But no matter how perfect you might think her body is, Ambrosio says she would like some more junk in her trunk: "I wish I had a bigger butt. A little bit more booty wouldn't hurt," she told reporters at the launch of the catalog, Fox News reported. “When I was pregnant I had a much bigger booty and I was very happy with it.” It's great she loved her pregnant body, but is it just us, or do you wish women of allsizes would stop being so hard on themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...